Foolproof Brewing Company
is the newest Rhode Island craft brewery, and they are located not to far from us in Pawtucket, RI. Nick Garrison
, President & Founder of Foolproof, was kind enough to invite us over during their canning of Raincloud, a robust porter. We got to try beer fresh from the canning line, take a tour of the brewery, and let Nick guide us and give insider’s information about each of Foolproof’s year-round beer
offerings: Barstool, Backyahd, and Raincloud.
Watch the video above, and be sure to browse our other brewery tours.
Empty cans of Backyahd, ready to be filled! Backyahd is Foolproof’s India Pale Ale, and a perfect pairing for grilling, summer bbq’s, and all your ‘backyahd’ activities.
Barstool is an American Golden Ale, and the beer of choice for a night out with friends. Foolproof 6-packs come in these handy and distinctive boxes. Conveniently portable, in our opinion.
The Foolproof guys at work! They have weekly tours of the brewery, so you can hang out, drink fresh beers, and see the brewery. If you’re near Pawtucket, Rhode Island, swing by and check them out.
We’re loving Raincloud at Bottles! This porter is “dark, smooth, and mysterious,” and a tasty treat for those rainy (or snowy) days.
Beer in a can? There are many reasons why Foolproof and Bottles like cans over glass bottles when it comes to our craft beer.
- Cans block all sunlight from the beer, which eliminates any chance for skunking.
- Cans have less airspace at the top, which increases the shelf-life of a beer.
- Cans don’t break & shatter! No one likes spilled beer.
- Cans are environmentally friendly and recyclable.
- Cans are lightweight, portable, and take up less space, making them perfect for hiking, the sailboat, the beach, picnics, golf courses…
(Visited 122 time, 1 visit today)