What’s an Easter Beer Hunt? Well, Easter fun doesn’t have to be just for kids with this party idea. Simply replace the eggs with beer, and bring back the joy and excitement of Easter for those over 21!
- Buy beer. Variety is the spice of life, so try mixing up your beer choices. This will be especially pleasing for avid beer enthusiasts. If you know some of their favorite beers, get those to heighten the competition. You’ll probably see some trading after the hunt is over.
- Hide the beer in your yard. Be creative, but don’t choose impossible places. Lost beer is no fun.
- Let the beer hunt begin! Use six-pack beer holders filled with some pink plastic grass.
We highly recommend hiding the beers after the kids have their Easter egg hunt. And as always, please be responsible.
- Get the Bottles 6-pack holders & plastic shred (for free, and as seen in the above photo) at our store at 141 Pitman St., Providence, RI. Don’t forget some delicious beer!
- Hold an Easter Beer Hunt (directions are above).
- Take an awesome photo that has the Bottles 6-pack holder in it somewhere. Be creative! Let the champion show off, take a photo of the hunt in progress, etc.
- Post ONLY ONE photo on our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/bottlesprovidence
- If your photo has the most likes, you WIN a FREE BEER TASTING for you and 15 of your friends!
The Easter Beer Hunt Photo Contest ends April 10th at 1:00pm. That’s right, you only have a little over a week to share your photo on our Facebook page and get as many likes as you can. At 1:00pm on Wednesday, April 10th, 2013 we will start counting the likes and announce the winner shortly.
Your photo must have the Bottles 6-pack holder in it somewhere.
FACEBOOK POSTING TIPS:
- We have to manually approve your photo for it to appear prominently on our timeline and not just in the ‘Recent Posts by Others’ area on our timeline. When you first share and upload your photo on our Facebook page, it should show up in the ‘Recent Posts by Others’ area automatically. We will try to manually approve contest photos several times a day.
- Make sure you set your photo privacy settings to ‘Public’, so that everyone can see it & vote.
- Make sure you are going to our Facebook page, selecting ‘share a photo,’ and uploading it.
- Still having trouble? Make sure you and your friends ‘like’ our page, so that they can ‘like’ your photo.