The stunning CasaSmith wines are on sale – a full $5 off – through April 30. Why’d Nick do such a thing?
- He wants you to drink better in 2017, and with these wines you can do just that.
- They’re a truly delicious old world/new world mashup, made with classic Tuscan, Piedmontese and Pugliese grape varieties grown on single vineyard estates in Washington State.
- You’ll get so much more than a $20 bottle of wine.
- They’re well crafted wines, meant to be enjoyed today.
- The wines are highly-rated (if you’re into that sort of thing).
- Just look at those labels.
Buyer Beware: Winemaker Charles Smith makes the CasaSmith wines in limited quantities, so try them early. If you like them as much as we do, be sure to pick up a few bottles before the vintage (and our sale) is gone.
2015 CasaSmith Cervo Barbera: Silky, plush, dark cherry, dried sage, mineral driven and earthbound.
2015 CasaSmith Cinghiale Sangiovese: Layer upon layer of Italian cherries, fresh herbs, rolled tobacco and blackberry. Depth for days and a finish that is an eternity.
2015 CasaSmith Porcospino Primitivo: Blackberry, boysenberry, pie crust and black tea. Ripe fruit, fresh oregano and fine tannins to boot.